ArcGIS is an integrated collection of GIS software products. It provides a standards-based platform for spatial analysis, data management, and mapping.
You can use ArcGIS products throughout the enterprise on the desktop and via servers and mobile devices. You can also use ArcGIS to access online services. If you are a developer, ArcGIS gives you tools for building your own applications.
Perform advanced spatial analysis, model operational processes, and visualize results on professional-quality maps.
Field staff can capture, update, and analyze geographic information for rapid decision making.
- ESRI Business Analyst—Site Selection and Market Analysis
- ArcLogistics—Fleet Routing and Scheduling
- ArcLogistics Navigator—Navigation for Optimized Routing
- MapIt—Put Your Business Information on a Map
- PLTS for ArcGIS—Mapping and Charting
- ESRI Situational Awareness—Data Fusion, Analysis, and Visualization
OPENWARE provides base map data for Kuwait to help augment GIS implementations across the various organizations in the region.
OPENWARE Data comprises individual feature classes that include:
- Kuwait Administrative Boundary - International political boundary of Kuwait
- Governorate Boundary - Administrative boundaries for metropolitan area i.e Ahmadi, Asma, Hawalli, Farwaniya, Mubarak Al Kabeer and Jahra. It also contains boundaries of Islands like Qaruh Island, Kubbar Island, Faelaka Island etc.