Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement
Openware is committed to:
- Implement a Health, Safety and Environmental management system in compliance with ISO 45001:2018 and EN ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- Integrate occupational health and safety and Environment in all aspects of our business activities and Prevent impact of our processes on the community.
- Eliminate Hazards and reduce occupational health & safety risks.
- Comply with relevant legal and other requirements, continual improvement and prevention of pollution.
- Achieve an accident and ill health free operation.
- Periodic Review of Policy for improvement.
- Establish a frame work for setting & achieving our HSE Objectives.
Quality Policy Statement
Openware is committed to provide the best in class solutions & services coupled with the latest technology to ensure customer satisfaction by:
- Implementing a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Continually improving its processes.
- Fulfilling the requirements of interested parties.
- Providing a framework for establishing quality objectives.
Social Responsibility Policy Statement
In providing the best solutions and services,Openware united company is committed to conduct its business in a socially responsible manner, ensuring adherence to fair business ethics, legality and safety. Openware proactively supports initiatives leading to the well-being of the community and environment, while striving toward highest standards of professionalism.