We are looking for a GIS Developer with excellent knowledge of Web Based GIS Applications to utilize his skills and experience to help our customer. The successful candidate will be part of Openware project onsite consulting stream team based in Kuwait, and he will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and work across all the stages of the project life cycle to provide valuable inputs to the team.
- Prepares and submits weekly reports to the Project Manager
- Responsible for the design, creation, and maintenance of custom Web GIS mapping. Responsible for design, coding, implementation, and support of ESRI geospatial software applications.
- Designing, developing, integrating and maintaining web-based GIS applications.
- Assisting with configuring and maintaining GIS systems, applications and the GIS database.
- Ability to gather, defines, and document requirements in highly dynamic environments.
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, geography, GIS or closely technical discipline.
- Five years of experience is required with the entire suite of ArcGIS products; especially Arc GIS desktop, Arc SDE and Arc GIS Server.
- Demonstrated experience configuring and customizing the ArcGIS Desktop user tools, commands, and user interface using programming languages, APIs and techniques supported by ESRI