· Receives and studies requests and proposals submitted by requesting / controlling teams to reserve a footprint inside GC / BS or other facilities within Company’s asset areas.
· Review submitted documents/drawings related to new projects or existing facilities to insure the availability of the requested data.
· Create Master Reservation Record (MRR) available/reserved footprint inside Gathering Centers/Booster Stations or other facilities within Company’s asset areas.
· Perform related duties such as assisting in evaluating of new projects and writing reports and correspondences as necessary.
· Liaise with Company, external engineers and supervisors, GIS and drawing office teams for interpretation of scope of work.
· Co-ordinate activities of external and Company’s contractors.
· Liaises with other team members within the Contract to ensure efficient utilization of manpower and avoiding duplication of efforts.
· Minimum 8 years practical experience preferable in the oil and gas industries as Instrument Engineer in the field of installation and maintenance of pneumatic/ electronic metering, microprocessor based and hydraulic instruments and controls of similar facilities to those specified in the Contract Specification.
· Previous experience in SCADA, communication FEED, associated international standards and practices, and Engineering practice.
· Previous experience in P&ID, PFD, ladder logic diagram and other appropriate related diagram such as but not limited to, SSLS, ESD diagram and DCS systems.
· Experience in vibration analysis and knowledge of workshop practices and facilities
· Basic understanding of program scheduling techniques.
· Experienced in the use of computers, MS Windows applications.
· Proven track record with reputed companies and projects.
· Must have valid Kuwaiti transferrable residency and driving license.
· B.Sc. in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
Generic & Specific Skills:
· Shall be able to read, write and speak English language freely.