To build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions to achieve financial growth.
Drive opportunities. Collaborate with sales team to create an opportunity development plan that provides clear direction for all software and services to customers or prospects. Form a collaborative virtual team of staff, distributors, strategic partners, and integrators to support the development and execution of sales strategies.
Think strategically. Develop a business development and sales strategy that employs direct and channel approaches to significantly expand the use of our solutions in Middle East.
Partner with Esri. Work with Esri’s to demonstrate the value of our technology and solutions to customers and prospects through business case development, references, and ROI. Support Account Managers to increase the execution of sales activities to achieve internal business objectives. Co-develop proposals to respond to RFPs, RFIs, and tenders.
Deliver results. Manage Esri’s agreements and deployed licenses. Ensure continued success of all Esri’s software deployments. Be familiar with Esri offerings in this market. Ensure correct usage of CRM and other Sales Applications.
- 15+ years of experience in selling enterprise software solutions preferably in geospatial, location intelligence, or data analytics solutions.
- Ability to manage the acquisition cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and developing an account.
- Capability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Arabic and English (verbal and written).
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, business administration, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
10+ years of relevant experience working with/within the public sector
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent negotiation and selling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong relationship-building skills to maximize opportunities within local market.
- Extremely driven by results and a self-starter.